Thursday 16 October 2008







my heart is bleeding seriously...

i cant stop it ...




i'm always thinking of something...
something that i cant solve for this few years...


i have no answer yet...
or the answer is always in front of me...


only i don't accept it...





i have many things to say...
but only don't know who can accept me...






i'm always thinking of being a special boy in the crowd...

although i'm not special...







i'm always a foolish boy..
that can't do anything properly...




although i have hands ..legs .. eyes ..........






sometimes i just fell like i'm just a small ant in the crowd...

and always find a way to let u all see me...






i don't know why...


don't ask me why...




i just feel it...
but i can't prove it by myself...








i don't know why i always think this kind of things.
maybe is because i just have u all



and i don't want to lose it




i just love to stay close with u guys.../




i don't like to be alone...



No comments: